Build and deploy multiarch Linux and Windows Container images
June 24, 2017
16:10 - 17:00
Window Server 2016 brings Docker and Windows containers built-in.
Let’s adopt this new way to deploy applications on Windows. You will learn how to unify your deployment for both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Learn how to build and release an application with GitHub
- Build a Linux application with Travis CI
- Build a Windows application with AppVeyor CI
- Push both platform specific Docker images
- Draft a multiarch Docker image
- Push your images to Docker Hub
Session Category : DEV